Lovelies!!! I’m back and relaxed and like Jay-Z says: I’m focused, man!!
I have tons of ideas swimming around in my head and I feel like a recharged battery full of inspiration and I can’t wait to share it with you guys.
Yes, this has been a great summer filled with surprises and I’m a little sad that it is slowly coming to an end. So, to honor the carefree days of summer I’ve compiled a list of 25 things to do before the crisp days of Fall rush in. Everyday this week, I will post a list of 5 items that I think you might enjoy.
1. Have a water balloon/gun fight!
2. See the sunrise from an interesting location.
3. Walk barefoot in the park, while flying a kite
4. Get a group of friends together and play tag!
5. Do something exciting on the Rooftop, throw a party, take pictures, watch a movie, etc.
All right!! Here’s the first 5 and I plan on crossing as many of them off the list as I can. Feel free to add your own suggestions in the comments section or let me know if you plan on doing any of the things on the list!!
♥ the alchemist
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and
rel="nofollow" is in use. So, please do not use a spammy keyword or a domain as your name, or it will be deleted. Let us have a personal and meaningful conversation instead.