Some more items to tackle:
11. Climb a tree or several. Have someone take a picture of you in the tree or if you’re coordinated enough take a picture from that vantage point.
12. Meander aimlessly around a semi-familiar neighborhood. Enjoy the surprises you see…
13. Go to the market. Find the plumpiest, freshest fruit that strikes your eye. Devour it. Let the juice run down your chin and over your fingers.
14. Open all the windows in your place/room. Blast some classic summer tunes and dance to your own beat in your underwear.
15. Cupcakes! Bake them and share them. Decorate them and share them. Buy them and share them. Just eat them with others and let the laughter flow!!
♥ the alchemist
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and
rel="nofollow" is in use. So, please do not use a spammy keyword or a domain as your name, or it will be deleted. Let us have a personal and meaningful conversation instead.