Okay, I’m back with some more inspiring items to check off of our End of Summer list…
Shall we continue?
16. Go to your local coffee shop or cafe with an outdoor bench, chairs, etc. Sit there and people watch.
17. Amusement Park Time!! Tilt-a-Wheel, Bumper Cars, Roller Coasters. Try going to one after sunset. Sit on the Wonder/Ferris Wheel with the night sky above and all the twinkling lights below.
18. Make a list of all the free outdoor shows left. Try to go to as many as possible whether you like the music or not. Proceed to dance…
19. Recreate the infamous Trevi fountain scene from La Dolce Vita. Find the nearest fountain and jump in , make sure you have a Marcello around to complete the scene and to vouch for your sanity if its called into question by authorities.
20. Take a mini-road trip somewhere. Anywhere, pick a place within thirty miles and put the pedal to the metal and go!! Take lots of pictures!! Extra points if they’re polaroids.
♥ the alchemist
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and
rel="nofollow" is in use. So, please do not use a spammy keyword or a domain as your name, or it will be deleted. Let us have a personal and meaningful conversation instead.