This is our final day of posting 5 must-do items to tackle before Summer ends. There has been some progress in checking things off but there is still more to do. If you missed the first 20, clicky-click here, here, here and here.
The last 5:
21. Take leisurely bike rides around the city, through the park, up the block, to a friend’s house…
22. Scribble random, inspirational messages on the sidewalk with colorful chunks of chalk
23. Set up a lemonade stand for an afternoon. Whether you charge or not is entirely up to you. Interact with as many people as possible.
24. Go to the park and attempt to play bocce. Let the hilarity begin…
25. Eat ice cream outside as much as possible. A trip to an old-fashioned ice cream parlor(if you can find one) sounds awesome.
Well, I will be crossing items off of my list and I hope that you will be doing the same. Please feel free to let me know in the comments if you have tackled anything on the list or if you have other ideas that sound way more interesting.
♥ the alchemist
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and
rel="nofollow" is in use. So, please do not use a spammy keyword or a domain as your name, or it will be deleted. Let us have a personal and meaningful conversation instead.